Tuesday 9 September 2008

Not my day

This is not my day. First I got into a stupid car accident. I forgot to renew my damn driving license so I had to rush and do it before I go do the damn police report.




My car wasn't damaged much but the other car was in worse shape. It was his fault. He came out of the right side and I banged into him. To be honest, I was driving very absent mindedly. My mind was not on the road. But I was driving in the straight road and he took a turn illegally so lawfully I'm right. So we get to claim insurance.


Damsel in distress. I was alone during the accident. Parked my car beside the road side and suddenly noticed myself surrounded by guys offering help. They said its his fault. Phew. I was worried that it was my fault.

Called dad and Kevin but both didn't answer. No reply. My hokkien is lousy so I dunno how to argue or negotiate with the guy. My malay is lousy so I dunno how to explain to the police. Sigh. I suck.

I'm especially thankful for Kevin and friends this time. I suck in times like these. What do I know about cars and negotiating accident prices?


Next bad incident.

I seem to like asking stupid questions I don't want to know the answer to. This time thank you very much. You gave me the answers I so don't want to know. I deleted everything. All 6GB of it. I actually feel relieved. I can't believe we joke about the stuff we kept. I can't believe at a time like this we can still be sarcastic to each other. I can't believe I did it.

No comments: