Monday 15 September 2008

For my bitches

Shirley sent me a text message saying I'm bo yung (useless) for not keeping in touch with her. So fine! I will prove I'm not bo yung. Haha. I miss you lar bitch. You and Nifer both. I just keep it in my heart. So I dedicate this post to both of you okie.

Its going to take too long to post our stories. Too many memories. How do I start?
How do I cram in all past 3 years into one post? Quite impossible really..we've lived together for so long. Shared a bed, the bathroom, cooked together, celebrated chinese new years, birthdays, christmases and holidayed together. Not to mention quarreled over petty issues.


Shirley, me and Nifer back in 2005. Miss them so much.


Nifer always asking this question: wo mei li mar? every time she poses in front of this mirror. Shirley and my room the first year.


In class. Damn I was so fat. Evi in the background.


How could I forget that night Shirley got drunk? The three of us finished both bottles so fast that Nifer fell asleep on the couch downstairs and Shirley was throwing up in the toilet upstairs while I had to take care of her! I will never forget that. 12/12/05. The day we said we'd remember forever. =) I miss you both!!


Last minute studying for exams. Never stay with your friend. You get distracted too easily. Posing for camera, cooking in the kitchen, talking talking talking, planning shopping trips, holidays and neglecting your studies.

Mcd and Pizza Hut. All 3 of us were McD employees. Haha..Nifer for 2 weeks. Shirley stayed on the longest. Me, for a year plus?

Looking through our past photos and videos, I really don't know how to write our stories lar. What should I mention? The tang yuen Shirley and Nifer are always making. Our shopping trips? Bond Street? Oxford Street? Our Paris trip? Cardiff? Amsterdam? Grocery shopping at Tesco, feeding the ducks at Southwark, Body Shop, Sock Shop, Chinatown etc. Impossible.

Those are in the past but those memories will always stay in my mind and fond in my heart. We may be busy with our own lives now but I will always remember you guys.

Love you.

No comments: