Saturday 27 September 2008

Boredom

This Saturday night we went to Asian Recipe for dinner. From the name I think its pretty obvious what type of cuisine it served. I didn't take any photos. Lazy. We had pineapple fried rice (mum's fav), green curry, deep fried soft shell crab, fried calamari, and manichai (a type of local vege). Overall food wasn't bad and not pricey too.

You know how we decide where to go every Saturday night? Its a routine seriously.

Dad: where do you guys want to eat?
Winnie: Garden Hill. The old Tappanga.
Mum and dad considers this then,
Mum said: Why don't we just eat seafood at Hui Sing?
Dad interrupts: why don't we go to Mr Ho at Crowne Plaze?
Mum: hah?? don't want la.
Dad: Then go where?
Dad: Amy, you been to Imperial Duck before? You want to try?
Amy: You tapau last time remember? I tried already.
Dad: But you want to try again?
Amy: Erm, no thanks. I'm fine really.
Mum and dad continue to decide where to eat.
Winnie:I don't think we need to say anything.
Amy:No point really. They decide everything.

This always happens until sooner or later mum, dad, winnie or me gets pissed off.


A post is not complete without a photo of me.

Out of curiousity, has anyone watched The Notebook? I keep putting off watching it.

On a random note, Eli (our housemaid) went back home for Raya! Nooo!! I will be kept busy by mum. She's a perfectionist I swear. And in her house, you do things her way! You sweep the floor her way, you line bottles up her way, you do not touch or shift anything she arranged. Or else! Sometimes I pity Eli seriously.

I think I have a weird sense of humour. I suddenly remembered that once I thought it'd be hilarious to ask Eli to stand in front of our auto gates and say: Buka Pintu (Open the door) and voila the door will open. Of course I was inside the house holding the remote and laughing my head off. When I told Shirley, she thought I was plain evil for tricking eli into believing the door will open.

Another example: when I was young I wondered what it'd be like to fall down a flight of stairs? So I pushed my brother down the stairs one day. He rolled all the way down, shouting and of course was hurt and bruised. I got scolded and caned by my mum. Boo.

Where's the fun without the risk right? Hahaa.. ok. I'm weird.

2 comments:

Wending Tang said...

It must be very difficult for you to keep slim. Haha... On the other hand, I am hungry.

Amy said...

hahaha...are u trying to imply that i'm fat or i gained weight??!