Monday 1 September 2008

Babylon AD



I went to watch Babylon AD with Winnie, Kevin, Elaine, Gordon and ah Pau. The movie was starring Vin Diesel. I never really liked him before. But now I do. He is sexy. I liked the part when Michelle Yeoh told him: I have 3 rules for you. And he gave her that slow lazy smile while looking so effortlessly sexy. And his body. Hot!

Ok, back to the movie. Err..a bit hard to explain and damn i'm so not in the mood to elaborate. The ending was terrible though. The movie was not bad seriously but the ending spoiled the movie. It was as if the ending was so hastily put together. We all complained about the ending.

The movie is set in 2019; basically about Toorop (Vin Diesel) as a mercenary hired to transport Aurora (Melanie thierry) to New York. Aurora is supposedly carrying a virus that could destroy the human race. At age 2, she could speak 19 different languages and ever since young she's always known things even if it was her first time. Example, she knows how to work a 30 year old Russian submarine.

Actually not a bad movie, nice to watch with good scenes. Oh yea, Datuk Michelle Yeoh is Aurora's long time guardian who accompanies her to New York. As usual in movies, she is kicking ass..

I wonder where Babylon was filmed cos the movie showed scenes from Russia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Canada and New York. OK. I googled it. Parts of the film was filmed in Czech Republic and Iceland.

After movies we went to McD for supper. I had a McFlurry while they had double cheeseburgers, fries, nuggets, banana pie etc. I miss Shirley! Hahahaha..miss those guys back in McD. I miss London.

No comments: