Sunday 27 July 2008

Miscellaneous

I don't know about others but I'm the type of person who can watch the same movie again and again. I know some people get sick of watching the same movie again. But not me. I'm the same when it comes to reading books. So, my favorite movies and books, I've probably memorized it after watching it like 50 times? But still not sick of it. Not too much of a good thing for me.

When I finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I immediately turned to the first page and read again. And that was staying in Newcastle with Willie. I just read the whole day ignoring him. I loved the book that much. =)

One movie I've probably watched too many times is "What a Girl Wants". Starring Amanda Bynes. I like her she's cute. Anyway, most of this movie was filmed in London showing Tower Bridge, the red double decker buses, London Eye, Westminster etc.

Just now while watching the movie, my dad asked me have I been there (Westminster) before. I didn't know how to reply him. To tell him of course and I was as happy as Daphne (Amanda Bynes in the film) the first time I went there. I wanted to reply: you should have been there too daddy during the time you were supposed to attend my bachelors or masters graduation. But, I feigned a cough and chose not to answer.

Be a good girl and pretend I don't care that none of my parents care about my life while I stayed in London.

I'm kidding. I really don't care. =)

No comments: