Thursday 31 July 2008

The 11th Husband

I got this from a forward mail. Copy + Paste. Plagiarism. Thought is was funny so
I shall post it here.

A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced 10
husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband to 'Please be
gentle; I'm still a virgin'. *

'What?' said the puzzled groom. 'How can that be if you've been
married ten
times.?' **

'Well, husband#1 was a *Sales Representative; he kept telling me how great
it was going to be. *

'Husband # 2 was in *Software Services; he was never really sure how it was
supposed to function; but he said he'd look into it and get back to me. *

'Husband # 3 was from *Field Services; he said that everything checked out
diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

'*Husband # 4 was in Telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order,
he didn't know when he would be able to deliver. *

'Husband # 5 was an *Engineer, he understood the basic process but he
wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state of
the-art method. *

'Husband #6 was from *Administration; he thought he knew how but he
wasn't
sure whether it was his job or not. *

'Husband # 7 was in *Marketing; although he had a product, he was never
sure how to position it. *

'Husband # 8 was a *Psychiatrist; all he did was talk about it. *

'Husband # 9 was a *Gynecologist; all he did was look at it. *

'Husband # 10 was a *Stamp Collector; all he ever did was............ God I
miss him. *

' But now that I've married you, I'm so excited'. **

'Wonderful', said the husband, 'but why?* *

'Your're with the *'GOVERNMENT'.. * This time *I KNOW I'M
gonna get
SCREWED.'

No comments: