Tuesday 2 November 2010

This is not for the faint hearted

Something tells me I am sick. Too much heat in my body. Not enough rest. I bring this on to myself eh.

Rest Amy! Rest more!

One word: OMG!

That was all cs could say looking at me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



I know. I still have goosebumps looking at myself in the mirror. Hideous. I only had this done last night. My back actually looks worse now. It is more blue black by now.

Something tells me I won't be wearing any bare backed clothes for quite some time dammit!!

I'm too lazy to explain what happened. This should be normal for most Malaysian Chinese.

Quote off some webpage on google. The first link I clicked.

"'Guasa is a form of traditional Chinese therapy based on the knowledge and experience passed down through the generations for more than few thousand years. This unique art attracted attention due to its extraordinary effects in relieving flu and colds.

According to history, this practice was popularised during the Tang Dynasty and the Ming Dynasty. It helps to detoxify our body, and promote better blood circulation while improving our metabolism."

-End-

I find that it is effective for me at least. And almost every time I am sick, I do this. This time, I got it done at some massage place and the Chinese lady was very enthusiastic. Scrape non stop. It does not really hurt. Or maybe it does but I know that I will feel better after that so no complains.

****

Moving away from that disgusting photo. I don't always look like that. Normal times, my back looks like this.



Oh man I miss my back and skin already..Let me be well soon please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg, i found this Picture of you while Googleing "this is my life now". I thought somebody is abusing you. LOL was really worried.