Sunday 14 November 2010

Recent VA photos

So here are some recent photos of my life. Most of the photos were from VA last Friday night though.

1) This was some awesome Oreo Cheesecake with ice cream!!! At Sidewalk. The cheesecake was not served cold. I don't know was this on purpose or not. But the combination with the ice cream was super. This is making my mouth water.



2) Food is all I can think of now..


Pizza Margherita. Vegetarian but still good.

Pizza from Restaurant Beccari - the Italian restaurant at Merdeka Palace. I ordered from VA of course. This reminds me. I still have a free buffet voucher hmm...

3) Emily was testing out my camera while I slouched in a corner..


Why am I so hunchbacked? I look like a turtle lar. Not a good picture. I need to stand tall. Stand proud.

4) Cs caught in the act. Haha.



Look at cs' right hand. Reaching out to grab...my right boob.

5) Caught unaware again! I find this photo quite funny. My earring on my chin makes it look like I have a growth. A zit. Bah coincidentally I have a zit on my chin today!



My silly hormones are acting up again. I so need to learn more about birth control pills. Maybe I should take them eh then no more period woes for me. No silly tempers outbursts, and no heavy eating on the days leading up to period. No zits. Plus no use for condoms.

I'm just saying. I know I need to look for a doctor and research bla bla bla..

6) Moving on. Whose shoes are these?


I have humongous calves.

7) We were bored yes.



8) We made a star.



There was a new band at VA. Not bad.

*******

Sorry I am not in a very talkative mood today.

There are things I want to talk about. But I cant. I am not ready to share it with the public yet. I have even more things I want to talk about. But I cant. Because its difficult and confusing. And I am tired. Mentally. Physically too I suppose.

I don't have it as easy as you think. I envy you. You envy me. The grass is always always greener on the other side.

For now, I just have to be patient. Nobody has everything. You can't have everything. And in time, I will have everything. But now, I still don't have it yet.

Headache. Thinking about the things that I can't talk about. Its giving me a throbbing headache. So that's it for now.

It was a working Saturday. So, this weekend passed by too fast. Its another Monday to look forward to. Joy!

2 comments:

I Love Kuching said...

What is everything ? There is always someone else who has more. If you work for something really hard, a small success is EVERYTHING.
Well, that is my 2 cents, which is not much. Cheers

Amy said...

If you work for something really hard and have nothing to show for it at the end of the day, I feel like I have nothing.

But thanks for the comment! That is something! :D