Tuesday 16 November 2010

Looking forward

I so want to provide updates but where to start? Hmm.. how about those closest (not to heart) but to date:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1) is out in the cinemas tomorrow 17 Nov. Not 18 Nov. I have already bought tickets (insert smug face)!!!



I planned to write an "idiots guide (haha) to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow" for cs earlier. But in the end, my patience worn out and I explained and answered all his questions for the upcoming movie.



This is for my own sanity lest he pesters me with questions throughout the movie - which I hate.

I also hate those people who provide explanations during the movie in very loud and proud voices. Bah irritating. At least whisper ok. Just one idiot asked for the explanation. Not the whole row.

Hermione at the world premier for HP and the Deathly Hallows at Leicester Square!



Emma Watson in a new pixie cut with a pixie-ish mini lace dress.

I am seriously hoping David Yates (director) didn't screw this finale. Hoping not to be disappointed again!

No comments: