Thursday 1 May 2008

Stranger in the mirror

I love Disney cartoons. Always have and always will. I'll be showing disney cartoons to my children and grandchildren forever. Heheh. I especially like all the old Disney cartoons, not new ones. I faithfully download every Disney cartoon when I was in London and buy them when I'm back in Kuching.



Right now I'm watching Mulan. Something stands out: it takes only a grain of rice of tip a scale. One man may be the difference between victory and defeat. Some chinese proverbs makes sense and it just makes me wish I've been to chinese school.

who is the girl i see staring at me?
why is my reflection someone i don't know
somehow i cannot hide
who i am
though i've tried
when will my reflection show
who i am inside
when will my reflection show
who i am inside..

No comments: