Wednesday 21 May 2008

Humor

I read this in Readers Digest. It made me laugh out loud:

Even with a thousand games, dolls and crafts at the toystore, my customer still couldn't find a thing for her grandson.

"maybe a video or something educational?" I asked.

"No, that's not it," she replied.

We wandered the aisles until something caught her eye: a laser gun with flashing lights and 15 different high pitched sounds.

"This is perfect," she said, beaming. "My daughter-in-law will hate it."

Hehehe.. I liked that. The bitchy mother in law. I wonder what my future mother in law will be like.

I also came across some funny flight attendant speeches, such as:

ahem.

Welcome aboard flight MH1 from Kuala Lumpur to London. We are pleased to announce we have the best flight attendants in the world. Unfortunately, none of them are on this flight.

"For those of you who haven't driven a car since 1962...to fasten your seatbelt, simply insert the flat metal end into the metal buckle. If you don't know how to do that, well you probably shouldn't be out in public unsupervised.

In the event of sudden loss of cabin pressure, oxygen masks will descend from the ceiling. Stop screaming and let go of your neighbour, grab the mask and pull it over your face.

If you have a small child, secure your mask before assisting them. If you have 2 children, well now is the time to decide quickly which one you love more.

As you exit the plane, please remember to take all your belongings. Anything you leave behind will be distributed evenly among the flight attendants. Last one off the plane must clean it.

Thank you for flying Malaysia Airlines. We hope you choose us next time again because no other airline loves you or your money more.

Sekian, terima kasih..

No comments: