Monday 19 May 2008

Music is my life

Ethan gave me this French song last year which I absolutely fell in love with. I don't get sick of it at all. When doing assignments last year, i played this song over and over again.

Here it is Sous le vent:



I love Celine Dion. Her voice is so powerful and in this song, the guy's voice is amazing as well. Even though I have no idea what the song is about, I feel its beautiful.

I don't really want to know the meaning of the song though in case its not what I hoped for and by so spoils the song for me.

For example, I loved Kiss - Because I am a Girl:



It was so touching that the first time I saw that I nearly teared up. But the lyrics, I didn't really like..its saying that because I'm a girl to whom beauty is everything. That's why you gave me your eye.

I know that the guy loves her too which is why he did it. But the lyrics weren't nice.

Somehow that's kinda off putting. to me anyway..

One song which is very meaningful to me is Bu Zhi De. Simple lyrics but rhythm makes it outstanding.

No comments: