Wednesday 17 June 2009

Thwarted

Tonight I decided to sleep early. By 11pm, I was in bed. Lights turned off. The air con starts to drip. The sound was so annoying that I find myself getting more and more frustrated that sleep is impossible.

Thwarted by the air con. This is unbelievable. I am aware that I am a whiny bitch who doesn't realize how lucky she is to have an air con when other people have to sleep in the heat or cold whatever.

Point is sleep is out of the question. I'm tired. My body and brain is tired but the damn air con is damn frustrating. I need sleep. I can't turn the air con off cos I sleep with winnie and eli, both who have no problem sleeping. Just me.

I want to sleep downstairs but mosquitoes. And dad, eli wakes up earlier than me in the morning and I'm pretty sure that the newspaper guy, eli sweeping and mopping the floors, ah boi walking around would wake me up earlier than I want.

I am resigned now. When all else fails, turn to alcohol.

Hi Kingway. My buddy. My friend.



This is Kingway. Yes it is from China. It is bloody cheap too. I am aware that I am abusing Kingway a little too frequently that cs and my family would like me to. Oh well. At least cs is controlling/limiting my alcohol intake nowadays.

I'm so angry now I want to cry. I want to sleep. But I can't. The drip drip drip sound is driving me insane. Last night, after tossing and turning, and hanging up the phone on cs, I went to take my ipod to shut out the sound. Finally I went to sleep. When my playlist ended, I woke up at 5am to the drip drip drip again.


I need sleep...

No comments: