Tuesday 24 March 2009

Stupidity

At 550pm, my colleague told me he saw cs' car downstairs waiting for me. My very cold office is on the 9th floor. I walked over to the window very excitedly under the pretense of refilling my water bottle and saw him with a drink getting into the car. Tried to take a photo but it was difficult to find a nice angle. So, smart lil' me decided to go out of the office and to the Fire Exit Door where I thought that some colleagues go to smoke. Pushed through the heavy door and when the door banged shut behind me, I didn't give a shit.



Cos I was very excited to find that I could see his car very clearly.



Zoomed in as you can see.


Zoom in some more.



Picture is getting smaller sigh. My 3.2 mega pixel camera phone failed me..Anyway, only after taking these photos did I realize the door was locked from the outside. Meaning I was locked outside. Funnily enough, I wasn't panicking at all. Just amazed at how stupid I was. It was nearly 6pm. Everyone was leaving the office. What if no one heard my banging and shouting and I was left to die on the cold office floor? I still thought it was funny.

So I did what I would normally do in an emergency situation, or something similar. Like a car accident. Or this.

I called cs. hahaha.. Thank God I had my phone with me. Told him to come up and look for the fire exit doors and set me free. So, here I am. Idiot!!!!!!!!

***********************

Change of topic. Due to the difficult macroeconomic environment, the deterioration of the U.S. economy and financial markets, I decided to start saving money and thus, brought a lunch box with me today! Haha



Mee goreng with two hot dogs to be exact. A little ashamed to say tha eli cooked this, not me. at 830am and eaten by me at 1230pm. Starving by then, the aroma was quite overpowering. That little box looked so tempting by 11am...and my stomach was growling just looking/smelling it.



Even though it was no longer very appetizing. The noodles were stone cold by then, but still spicy nonetheless. Also, the noodles all stuck to each other, and the hot dog looked so shriveled, kinda like some wrinkly..something..

Anyway. I plan to bring lunch to work at least 3 times a week now. Start saving money Amy!! Less shopping. Eating out during lunch would cost me about hmm..RM40 per week. Mee goreng costs like RM6 per packet. That is like RM 6 per week. Damn cheap! I have to save more money.



So ends a boring day at work.

Good night.

No comments: