Monday 9 March 2009

Wee Lee

It was Wee Lee's birthday last week. On Mar 5 if I'm not mistaken. Alvin (wl's hubby) called us on the day itself and invited us for a bbq dinner at his house that day. We were all surprised, why the invitation? why dinner? then ah boon realized first: oh shit. we forgot wl's birthday!!



Heh...so of course everyone canceled all plans after work and went to his house. Cs finished work at 9pm and hurried over. Kl and David arrived late at around 10pm. nana and ah ong were still in work clothes.. It seems everyone was busy.



But we had fun together nonetheless. Good food, and great company. I didn't take any photos of the food, or other people. heh. I don't deserve a camera phone or a blog apparently.

Anyway we bought a box of red wine for her cos she loves it. Think she can finish a bottle by herself, no problem. Haha..



Happy Belated Birthday Wee Lee. I just realized I forgot to blog about her wedding..next post!

No comments: