Tuesday, 27 September 2011
10 day challenge: 5 foods
1) Pizza. Especially stuffed crust but I eat just about any type of pizza and/or crust. If it wasn't so fattening, I would eat it more often. As it is, I had to stop eating pizza for a month before my big day. The day after, I dragged cs to have pizza with me! :)
2) Sushi, sashimi, Japanese food in general. I had a hard time deciding which should be number 1 on my list, but if I was honest with myself, pizza ranks ahead.
To tell the truth, for my birthday, my choice of food would normally be Japanese food or pizza or both. What what? Don't tell me you celebrate once only?
3) Taiwan street food. Maybe cos I'm missing Taiwan. Emo sial. Oyster mee sua, fried chicken, and actually I can't think of anything right now. Oh yea, that beef noodles on the sizzling hot plate, and the noodles are actually pasta. Beef on top of the noodles refers to steak, not chunks of meat like in beef noodles here in Kuching. I miss that.
Tried to Google it. This is what I'm talking about. Click to read!
4) Bread. Yea, I love the smell of freshly baked bread. I love bread, period. Why did Delizze shut down!
5) Fruits. I love the smell of fresh strawberries too. Actually I've run out of food that's why I said this. But really the smell of strawberries when you open the plastic bag. Nicee..