Wednesday 22 September 2010

Mooncake festival 2010

Happy Mooncake Festival everyone!

This year, I had steamboat dinner at home with my family:



Steamboat /hotpot is dad's recent love. Whenever there is an occasion, dad would suggest: steamboat!

So steamboat it is. Fish, cuttlefish, fishballs, prawn, meatballs, sausages and so on and so forth. The usual. I did not take a better photo tonight because we always have steamboat. Its no biggie in our house.

After steamboat, I went out with cs. The initial plan was to go to Friendship Park. But everyone knows that it will be crowded. Lots of cars. No parking. Lots of people walking around with lanterns, which means lots of kids too.

After a nice hot shower, I thought Friendship Park is definitely out of the question. Cs and I, we both really don't feel up to squeezing with a lot of other people. I was actually really tired and cs somehow sprained his back again!

Something is wrong with this picture. The other day I somehow sprained/pulled a muscle in my neck. This is what happened to cs today. Only its his back.

What did we do? Wrong position?

Ahh whatever. We decided to go for a massage instead tonight.

Good choice cos here I am typing (somewhat) happily away. My neck, shoulders and back is feeling very loose. Something I have not felt in quite some time. I should go for a massage more often. Cheap! RM 39 for one hour.

The lady (my masseur) was soo talkative, talking non stop. Its a good thing she was good with her hands or else. Ahh nothing much I could do anyway being half naked under her hands. Not a good idea/time to row with someone.

My body is aching now though, particularly my neck and shoulders. Seems worse after the massage but it felt so good just now. Hmm..hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

Tired.



This was from last year's mooncake festival.

-Abrupt end-

No comments: