Sunday 26 August 2012

Time wasters - memes


I was bored and went to Google for memes to do. Found these all below from Sunday Stealing: The Random Questions Meme.

1. How old do you look?
I have no idea. Lemme ask Cs. He might be biased though. He said 25. What do you think?

2. Where do you live?
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.

3. Are you waiting for something?
Not really..

4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
I wouldn't know. Hmm..

5. Do you want/have kids?
I want kids eventually..just not right now.

6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
I did. Converted from Buddhist to Christian last year. 

7. Last shocking news you heard?
Don't remember..

8. What was the last thing you drank?
Tiger beer. Its Saturday night please.

9. Who do you most look like in your family?
Mum.

10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
Money. So I can fly to Venice, Rome, Japan, Vegas.

11. Where does most of your family live?
Kuching.

12. Where did you grow up?
Kuching. Yawn.

13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
Venice, Rome, Japan, Vegas. And many more. 

14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
Don't think so.

15. What can’t you wait for?
My trip to Taiwan next next week.

16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
Cs. Yesterday I think. 

17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
I doubt it. 

18. Want someone back in your life?
Ah pui and ah boi. My two pets.

19. What do you order at the bar?
Depends on my mood and who I'm with and whether or not its happy hour or which bar it is.

20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
Few weeks back.

21. Ever licked someone’s cheek?
Yes.

22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Bread.

23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
Think I was in Belgium or London. 

24. What are your nicknames?
Mi, bee.

25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
Don't think I will. Go forward not back.


***********

1. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit? 
California! Harry Potter World!! Vegas!! New York!! Never been to U.S. anyway so plenty of choices.

2. Name three of your guilty pleasures.
Pizza, alcohol and cake. Randomly chose it. Actually these things changes from time to time. Sometimes people see me eating a certain food and they ask isn't that your favorite? But then it has changed already and I just give them a blank look. Say what? Now it ain't.

3. The best kind of Girl Scout Cookie is:
Choc chip. 

4. What do you value most in other people? 
Honesty, sincerity, integrity.

5. Be honest. Do you sneak some raw cookie dough when you’re baking cookies?
NOO..I hate the taste of butter. When I bake cookies, I don't eat much because I see exactly how much sugar, flour and butter go into it. Hahaa werido. 

6. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise?!
Yes!!

7. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited? 
Stavanger, Norway, when we went on the cruise - the scenery was breathtaking. Plus it was kinda cool even in summer. That was the first that popped into my mind. But then Amsterdam was beautiful too.

8. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler? 
Both

9. Name three things you are thankful for right now.
Cs, family, life in general. Thank you.

10. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race? 
No. Would be funny though..

11. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart?
No

Second meme: 

12. What kind of work do you do?
Analyst.

13. During the course of your lifetime, which job or career has been your favorite or most fulfilling?
I liked working at Mcd, not because of the work, but because of my colleagues. They made the work fun, they made me laugh and they made the days go by so fast. 

14. Do you think it’s necessary in your life to have a day-to-day “career” that is meaningful and service-oriented or do you function better in “just a job” with a steady paycheck?
God just give me the money and let me do what I love. 

15. Was there ever a time in your life when you wanted to stay home with your children instead of working, even if it meant less money in the household?
No children so can't talk now..

16. Tell us your worst boss story.
Hmm well actually all my bosses were good to me..I don't have a bad story. Thank God. Thank you all.

17. Have your ever been the boss?
Hahah no. Taukenio counted? Doesn't count cos I don't do shit to help either. Just stand there and smile. 

18. What is your dream occupation?
Something that pays me to travel around the world with Cs by my side. Hahahha..


*******

Have you ever written a song?
No, but I changed the lyrics to certain songs though. Actually Cs and I do that all the time.

· Have you ever been in the opposite sex's public toilet?
Yes.

· Are you superstitious?
To an extent. 

· What's the most daring thing you've done?
Well I think it took guts for me to book a train ticket to Belgium and search for the hotel and where an ex was staying, as I didn't even know if he was there then. I didn't know how to take the bus so I walked everywhere with my map and asked people for instructions. People who don't speak English as their first language. Mostly it was French or Dutch everywhere.

· Did you have a baby blanket? Do you still sleep with it?
Nope.

· Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? If yes, how’d it work out?
Yes..but I wasn't very adventurous. I forced my stylist to cut my bangs on the morning of my wedding hahah.  Turned out not bad.

· Have you ever sleepwalked?
Yesss..my family have fond memories of my sleep walking stories. Lemme share two stories.

Scenario 1: I fell asleep on the sofa while my family were watching tv. After they turned off the tv, they woke me up and asked me to go up to bed. I walked to the tv and kept jabbing the on/off button eventhough the screen was black. I don't remember this. My parents told me this. They kept calling me, asking me to go but I didn't hear them. My eyes were glassy..open. Heh heh.

Scenario 2: We used to sleep in bunk beds last time. I was on the top bunk, my mum on the bottom bunk. My bro was sleeping on a mattress on the floor at the end of the bed. One night, in the middle of the night, my brother just suddenly woke up and opened his eyes. When he looked up, he saw me, leaning over the edge of my bed and staring down at my brother, eyes wide open. I didn't do anything. Just stared! Kevin freaked out! He kept asking me: what are you doing?? What are you doing??

I have no recollection of this too. It was kinda freaky. For Kevin lah hahaha he loves to tell people this story =.= I don't blame him hahahhah..

· If you could be any age, what age would you be?
25 maybe when I still look young (er).

· What is your dream car?
Some convertible. Sorry don't know cars. Wait lemme ask Cs. He said Audi R8.

· What is your favorite cartoon of all time?
Hmmm Aladdin or Little Mermaid. 

· If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first?
Climb out of the car.

· Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No! Choi!

· How many foreign countries have you visited?
Not much at all. Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, HK, Macau, U.K., Paris, Amsterdam, Belgium, Norway and I think that's it. 

· If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float?
Whichever works.

· Do you talk in your sleep?
I'm not sure. I know ama does though. She shouts in her sleep hahaha. The other day, I woke up in the middle of the night and Cs was mumbling something too. I had to wake him up cos he got quite agitated. He just opened his eyes to look at me, flipped over and started snoring immediately. Zzz..took me considerably longer to go back to sleep.

· Have you ever slipped in the bathtub?
Yes.

· If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be?
Some hot guy so I can stare shamelessly.

· Have you ever re-gifted?
Nope.

· If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be?
That would be LCW's badminton match against Lin Dan, but now that Lin Dan won ah..don't really wanna watch it anymore.

· If you could participate in an Olympic Event, what would it be?
Diving cos it looks cool.

· If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick?
Forever 21, Topshop, H&M.

· What do you think is your best feature?
My smile probably. Without showing my teeth hahahha..I want invisalign.

· If you were to win an Oscar, what kind of movie would it be for?
Animated cartoon where I would be the voice of some toad. Or some she-male. Hahahha not like I can act what. And I sound like a he.

· Which of the five senses is most important to you?
Ehh sight, sound, smell, touch and what was the last one? All lah haih what kinda questions are these?!

· Would you be a more successful painter or singer?
Singer. You asked.

· How many years will/did you end up going to college?
4

· Have you ever had surgery?
Nope.

· What do you like to collect?
Money.

· How many collectibles do you have?
Nada!!

******

 Name 4 things you always have with you.
Lip balm, phone, money, Cs.

 How many SERIOUS exes do you have?
3

What causes you to you admire people?
When they are worth it.

Do you like sports?
Yes.

Would you have sex after marriage? Why or why not?
No its bad for my image. I plan to remain a virgin till I die.

What is your favorite male name?
When I find it, I will name my future kid. So stay tuned.

Do animals go to Heaven?
Yes..I am planning to meet ah pui and ah boi there some day.

 Last time you had a great time with your dad?
Probably during dinner last week. Steamboat..dad was very happy that day.

What is your favorite hair style?
Long, thick, wavy, soft, glossy and still easy to manage. The kind that doesn't exist. Ohh and also light brown in colour.

Do you like your name?
No. Too short.

When was the last time that you quit your job?
Few years back.

When you wake up, what is the first thing you think?
What time is it? It can't be time to wake up already? Can I still snooze? Is Cs up yet? If not, wait for him to wake me up.

 Have you ever pulled an all-niter?
Who hasn't?

What is the perfect day for you?
The last time I felt it was a perfect day was when Cs and I were both in Taiwan. Soo happy, soo relaxing.

 Last time you cleaned the bathroom?
I don't. Cs cleans them. :) Thanks baby.

Have you ever failed a grade? Why?
Yes. Obviously cos I didn't study hard enough. 

Have you met anyone online?
Yea. Mirc days back in high school.

Have you ever smoked?
Yea.

 Do you like celebrities?
What's to like or not? They are just normal people with jobs what.

Do you like traveling?
Can't get enough of it.

****


Photo taken from earlier tonight. Tonight was a total waste of make up. Oh well. At least I got to take this photo before I removed them all a mere 2 hours later. 

Night all.

No comments: