Saturday 4 August 2012

On this Saturday night...

Supposed to go out for dinner at 7! Stomach is growling and Cs is at work still. It's 7:27pm.

Took these photos while waiting.. Think I got a bit carried away though.

Hungry!! Think of something else mi. Distract yourself.

Err..I woke up at 11:30am this morning. It's Saturday and still a.m. Good enough. Cooked maggi for myself and added too much water..tastes horrible.

I assure u this does NOT happen often!! I'm a maggi guru man! Grr..

Then cleaned the house while watching Olympics. Took a nap at 4:30 cos cleaning the house is tiring Hahahah..#defensive

Weekend is about catching up on sleep anyway. #leavemealone.

Woke up at 6 and started getting ready for dinner, which brings us back to now..

Ok bye! Have a good Saturday! After dinner I think we'll be going to karaoke! Gulps.

People actually have to hear me sing again. God gave mercy on their poor souls.

Argh..food deprivation is making me silly. Not that I normally am not.

Ok bye!

No comments: