Tuesday 28 August 2012

Memes again

One more meme from Sunday Stealing. Chose the most recent meme to do.

1. What type questions do you hate on a meme?
Questions like these hahaha..I'm bored and don't want to use my brain to much, hence the meme. 

2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
Same as now. Married that guy. Heh.

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yes, because he was wrapped around me this morning. Quite sappy.

4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
Cs again. Sappy again. Either that or I need more friends who call and text me.

5. Who are you excited for?
Shit. Cs to come home. No wait, gotta change some one else. Err...err..Nifer! I'm excited for Nifer cos she recently became a mum!!

7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
Sheeet...Cs! Shirley says that too. No one else.

8. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Biscuits.

9. Have a best friend?
Yep.

10. Were you ever or are you scared to fall in love?
No! Dare to love. Fall hard, get heart broken. Cry, move on. Love again. Some may call this stupid, but I call it living.

11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
Why not.

12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
It was a person on the phone.

13. What time is it right this second?
11:20pm

14. What do you want right now?
Finish this.

15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Myself, or Cs or Cherrie.

16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
Very much taken and happy.

17. When was the last time you cried?
Few weeks back.

18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes!!

19. Do you find it hard to trust others?
Yes too.

20. How fast does your mind change?
I'm a woman. Entitled to change.

21. I bet you miss somebody right now. Who is it?
Cs lah cos he's not home. Don't really miss him. OK maybe I do. The house is too quiet. I miss Shirley though. Bitch better come back next year.

22. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
Sure..I'm more than okay. I need better questions.

Btw, I have Formspring. Ask me anything. Actually I got that account to ask other people questions, but I'm bored man. Ask me questions. 

No comments: