Friday 26 August 2011

Meme!

I felt like doing a meme and went to google it, and found this from Suet Li's blog. :)

Here we go!

******

Skin Care
What facial cleanser do you use?

L'oreal's white perfect


And the green hydra fresh one. Err..I don't know if they're good or not. I feel no difference.

What moisturizer do you use?

Used to use Loreal's green tub also from the hydra fresh line, then I recently changed to something, which I forgot the name. Oh I'm also using the Bio essence face lifting cream occasionally. But I wanna buy Biotherm! I wish!

How many times a day do you wash your face?
Too many times! I can't stand oily face. And I make cs wash his face too if its oily. Haha.

Do you use eye makeup remover?
Yep!

If so, What kind?


Loreal too. I'm a fan!

Is your skin oily, dry, or combination skin?
Oily.

What is the best part about your skin?
Ermm quite clear I suppose. Just the occasional pimple on my chin if I get constipated! Haha!

What are your skin problems?
Erm the occasional pimple that takes too long to go away oh and I get dark very easily. One day at the beach and dammit all my care in trying to look fair goes out the window! So that's why I act like a freak and hide from the sun. =.=

Makeup
What foundation do you use?
Using ZA now. Surprisingly very nice! Cheap and easy to apply. Looks great too. Haha to me lah!

What powder do you use?
The two way cake also from ZA. :)

What eyebrow pencil do you use?
I forgot the brand. Winnie bought it.

What eyeliner do you use?
In2it gel eyeliner. Its the best and cheap too. It just glides on.



The Maybeline liquid eyeliner is pretty good too.


I use both. And normal pencil eyeliner sometimes for bottom lids.

What is your favorite eyeshadow?
The palette that mum bought from Taiwan, and I like dark green ones too cos it looks good on me wtf. Haha. I also bought a few new palettes/and got them for my bday! Have yet to try them out. Happy! :)

What mascara do you use?
I forgot which brand was it? I normally use false lashes these days. Easier. Less hassle to remove. And look better too! :)

What are your favorite lipbalms/glosses/sticks?

Definitely Lipice Strawberry lah!


I have about 6 of them now at appropriate places for me - so I have one wherever I am: in my work bag, in my other going out bag. on my dressing table, at cs' house (one downstairs, one upstairs), and one beside my laptop! :) That is how dependent I am on my lipbalm. Yea, a bit crazy but I HATE chapped/dry lips. Yuck.

I have tried grape, lemon, and apple flavor as well but I like strawberry best because it leaves a slight pinkish color on my lips. You get a faint whiff of strawberry smell but not the sickly sweet/lipstick smell. Nice.

Hair
Do you color your hair?
Yesh!

What is your stylists name?
Don’t have a fav one ler..

What salon do you go to?
Well I recently go to Hairdo at Green Heights Mall. They charged me RM 180 for color and treatment. My hair is quite long and I am quite pleased with the result so far. :)

What is your natural hair color?
Asian black lah

Do you have a straightener?
No.

What kind?
N/A

Do you use a blowdryer?
Yes, everyday. Mum says and I quote: if you don't dry your hair, you will have headaches in the future! It was easier to listen to her and blow dry my hair rather than have her nag.

Haha but seriously, I got into the habit of blow drying my hair ever since I went to London so I do it everyday now.

What shampoo do you use?

Herbal Essence I think. The red bottle. And the orange sunsilk bottle. One each at each house. Haha.

What conditioner do you use?
Same.

Do you use leave in conditioner?
I use leave in serum. The loreal orange colour bottle. Sorry ah I forgot all the names and I lazy to look for them now.

Scents
What deodorant do you use?
Used to be the dove anti perspirant one but I scared got cancer. I'm now using the garnier one.


At least it doesn't have the words anti perspirant?!

What body wash do you use?
Biore whitening or Enchanteur.



This is how it looks like. Smells heavenly!

What perfumes do you use or like? Name five.
DKNY be delicious, both the green and pink bottle, and Jadore by dior. Winnie's Britney one. A CK perfume I forgot what name but not so nice. Seldom use it and err I can't recall now..

Do you always have to smell good?
Err would you rather smell bad?

Jewelry
Are diamonds really a girl’s best friend?
I think to older women they are. To younger girls, no. Young working adults like me, as we grow older and more superficial, I suppose they are. Haih conclusion, duno la. I wouldn't say no to them if got free lah but I won't buy them myself! :)

What is your jewelry essential?
A ring on my third finger.

What jewelry do you wear most?
The ring on my finger.

What jewelry do you crave most?
Besides the ring, when I go out, I put on earrings and bracelets. I think anklets and toe rings look hot but somehow they don't look good on me. :(

Purses and Shoes
How many purses do you own?
Ermm..2? One that I'm using now, and a red one my mum just gave me.

How many shoes do you own?
No idea..lazy to count.

Which pair is your favorite?
Erm cant decide lah they are for different occasions what. Such as for work, strappy ones for wearing short skirt, slightly more rocker type, flats, wedges etc.

Who is your favorite handbag designer?
I dunno. I have a LV and Guess. Those are my only erm designer items. :)

Who is your favorite shoe designer?
No idea whatever looks good!

This or that;
Manolos or Jimmy Choos?
Manolos because of Carrie!

Dolce and Gabbana or Chanel?
No idea..

Micheal Kors or Bebe?
No idea too..

Louis Vuitton or Coach?
LV cause more expensive but coach bags are alright too and they’re kinda cheap here..

Gucci or Prada?
Gucci..

Miscellaneous

Favorite Magazine to read?
None.

Favorite nail polish?
As long as its darker colors. I don't really go for natural lighter colors except French manicures.

Favourite Book?
I have a lot lar..Some of Sidney Sheldon's and John Grisham's are pretty addictive. Page turners. And of course the entire Harry Potter collection, and also the Twillight series (yah I read them too), and I recently read Sophie Kinsella's Twenties Girl (so funny. I really want to buy the book. I read it free online btw).

Favorite Band?
Duno.

Favorite Girly Movie?
Don't really have a fav. Hmm last time I really liked the Parent Trap hmm..I'll have to get cs to watch that too! :)

Are you high maintenence?
Duno..am I?

Do you enjoy being a girl?

I like this answer by Suet Li: If I’m not bleeding now, yes.

Hahaha so true! This can also apply to bleeding during giving birth eh.

So yea. Done!


No make up but cheat one cos of the photo effect! Heheh

No comments: