Thursday 12 May 2011

Of silly questions

Like most girls, I sometimes feel insecure and ask the ever-so-childish question: do you love me?

And of course he says yes, because poor guy what can he say? To which I would answer: prove it. Like I said, poor guy. Haha.



I know I'm making life difficult for him for no reason - I blame it on PMS. Haha best excuse ever!

I think I know the answer to my own question though. Its the little things he does.

Today, he bought a can of cockroach repellent/ridsect thingy what do you call em, for me? I was much too lazy and afraid to use it on my own home. Yea, ashamed. I didn't want to buy it.

Instead, he bought it for me, and said that when he's free, he'll come over to do it for me.



Rid my house of cockroaches. In his words, that means covering every bathroom drain hole and spraying it with and then waiting for the cockroaches to die. And clearing it for me.

He thinks we have a serious cockroach infection in the drain. The smell or something I don't know why he knows. I can't tell what's wrong with it.

I know its not really hard work, quite easy to do. But I really don't want to mess with the drain. What if lizards or rats pop up? Eww eww eww I hate writing/reading even the names of those two things starting with L and R. Yuck. Phobia! Arghh..

My point is, its the thought that counts. He is willing to give up his own free time (very limited considering he works 7 days a week) to do my housework for me. T___T

Now I feel guilty. Sheeeet.



I come back from the dentist the other day whining because apparently according to the dentist, I brush my teeth so hard that I gave myself sensitive teeth by pushing my gums up so high. Something along those lines. Dentist kept tutting while checking my teeth.

My teeth hurts for quite some time, but I kept putting it off. I was expecting cavities, instead I had none but I had sensitive teeth now! Waaahhh *bawls endlessly. It fucking hurts!

The first time I applied the fucking Sensodyne on my teeth, it felt like my whole jaw had fallen off or something. It felt like my teeth were breaking. It FUCKING HURTS! I literally couldn't do anything for a few seconds while I waited for the pain to stop.

I'm supposed to be using Soft toothbrushes from now on. But I really can't be bothered to buy them - don't know what's wrong with me.

Cs chose one for me today while I was perusing the aisles for instant noodles and other unhealthy food. I didn't say anything when he paid for the toothbrush, and said this is for you. But I do know you care for me. :)

Anyway. I suppose this is a rubbish post with no real purpose. Oh well.

I am still in love with this photo! And that Damai trip was and still is one of the best trip ever to Damai!



OK bye.

No comments: