Thursday 19 May 2011

The Good and the Bad

Start with the bad first. I woke up this morning with a raging headache and really bad stomachache. Actually, my stomach has been hurting on and off this past week already.

Something is trying to come out haha that sounds wrong. Aih don't want to talk about the bad. Health issues and its boring bah nobody wants to read it, and I don't even want to talk about it.

********

So on the good part of today! I keep thinking of what you said just now. In light of our upcoming wedding, the two of us have been cutting costs in almost everything. I hardly shop for clothes, accessories, shoes anything. No shopping. Boo.

Both our phones are in really bad shape. His camera cannot be used, it is now glued shut. Once he accidentally slides open his camera, the whole phone goes into lock down mode, and hangs there. Nothing he can do to fix it. Tried already.

Plus he can't talk too long on the phone, the battery heats up very fast, and it gets so hot he can't hold it for long.



Ehh actually this sounds very serious. I keep persuading him to change it, but he doesn't want.

My phone, is filled with scratches - but nvm that. *cough* Moving on. It shuts down by itself many times a day haih thanks a lot phone. Its a good thing that no one calls/msg me much. And what else? That's it so far, but its bad enough. I take out my phone to check for messages and realize that my phone is off again. Grr..

So since we are both cutting costs, we decided not to change our phones. A luxury we can live without for now. As long as the phone is still functioning, then that is enough for NOW.

The best way to save money is to put majority of our pay into another hard-to-reach account immediately. And leave a tiny amount in your current account. Very effective! Hahahah.


At Hun Chuen's wedding a few weeks back.

Anyway. Today, we were talking about what we would do after our wedding. And honeymoon. Finally we can spend our salaries! Finally we can buy something we want! Finally we can afford to splurge a little!

And the first thing he intends to buy, is a phone for me first. :) Awwww..specifically, the iphone I've been lusting over.

Got peer pressure ok everyone is using them. Haha no lah. I really, really want a phone to go online anytime, anywhere. Plus its so pretty..

I loved the matter-of-fact way he said it. He stated it like he has already decided long ago that he would do this for me.

So selfless, so sweet, and I can't stop thinking about it. Again and again, you prove that you love me. I'm so lucky to have you. :)

Btw, second thing was a tv for our bedroom. Men.

Oh well. Its still early. Can't hurt to fantasize now. Heh.



I realize this is a boring and lovey-dovey entry about me and cs. Its about the only thing I blog about these days. And food. Sounds boring, but this is my life nowadays. Boring. I don't go out much nowadays.

But I am still jotting down stuff every few days because it is nice to look back. I read entries from last year, to remember what I have been doing. The little things that happened. My blog is my journal. Only public. But maybe I should make it private. Hmm..

Headache. Gotta go lah bye.

No comments: