Monday 11 April 2011

Pandora box

As I was searching for some of my old documents to send to my friend earlier tonight, I came across some of my old files. Documents. Things I wrote down years ago. Have I really changed that much? I was so childish, so immature, so naive. I don't know if I am better or worse now, but reading back on those entries written by ME, it felt weird. A bit shocking actually. Why did I say that? One thing has not changed though. I have to learn to control my temper. No giving anyone the finger in public. No F..U..'s in public. No being rude. I feel quite ashamed of myself. Life was easier back then. Happier? I don't know. But definitely more carefree, or maybe my naivety made it seem easier and more carefree. I actually don't have any excuses for myself now. Life goes on and I am a different person now. Or at least, I like to think so. :)

No comments: