Monday 11 April 2011

Meme II

Meme stolen off ShaolinTiger because I feel like writing now, but don't really want to talk about life right now. Geddit? So let's have some rubbish! Memes will do the trick!

25 Questions Tag
---------------------

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? – In the gym, exercising.

2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? – My phone is pink and rotting away slowly. My fault! Argh..

3. What are you wearing right now? – Nightgown. This one is white with little flowers on it. Big, loose and comfy, just the way I like it. Probably not what cs likes. Oh well.

4. What are the colours of your bedroom walls? – Lemme think. Pale grey? Or pale blue? With cream? Forgot! Winnie chose them.

5. Who is the last person you sent a message or comment? – 2000 - from Digi.

6. What does your last text message say? – Helicopter crash: Pilot Sahimi Ghazili, who flew DPM's entourage to Sibu town before the crash Mon afternon, died in hospital at 830pm. *haii. this is a whole new topic altogether.

7. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? – No, but I still choose Coke.

8. Is your hair curly or straight? – Straight most days, curly when I feel like it.

9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? – Leaving.

10. Favorite 2 color combination? – Deep blue and silver. The first thing that popped into my mind.

11. What is your favorite accessory? – My phone counted? Or my ipod. Or lipbalm. Or my necklace. Be more specific lah.

12. Which current celebrity’s style do you admire most? – No idea but I stumbled across Victoria Secret's website just now. Big ass photo of a half naked female, toned arms and legs, smooth skin, small waist, big boobs. And that is all I can think of. I want to look like a Victoria Secret model. HAHA. Too much to ask, I know I know.. Realistically, I really like Anne Hathaway. She is hot!

13. What is your favorite fashion store/shop? – The RM 25 shops in Sungei Wang for now. Haha. Cheapskate.

14. When was the last time you drove out of town? – Never. Rode in a bus counted? Or else someone else drove.

15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? – The aircon.

16. What was the last thing you bought? – Papaya and eclipse during lunch today.

17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? – Is it time to get up already? Snooze first. Again and again until the last possible minute.

18. Favorite Food? – Easy. Sushi and pizza.

19. Biggest turn off? – People who smell. =.= Eww. Personal hygiene is very important. Actually got more but this is the first that popped into my mind.

20. What do you always have on you/wear? – Phone, money, lip balm.

21. What does your screen name mean/ how did you come up with it? – anaksim0n? It has to do with me, Shirley and Rudy.

22. Favorite style of top/blouse? – Loose comfy clothes.

23. Favourite TV show? – SATC and Grey's anatomy

24. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? - Cant think of any now really..

25. What does your dream bedroom look like? – Big, cool and airy room, with a balcony that doesn't collect dust. Unrealistically, with no mosquitoes or lizards so I can open the doors everyday and let in the imaginary cool breeze. Haha. Realistically, I just need a canopy and a new flatscreen on the opposite wall and my dream bedroom is done!

No comments: