Thursday 22 April 2010

I should learn to play the guitar myself

OK. This is very random. I was browsing through youtube initially looking through Siti Nurhaliza. Tried looking for good Malay songs.

I love guys who play the guitar. They just look so so cool. So sexy..Even better if he sings too.. Somebody serenade me please! ♥

I would fall. Hook, line and sinker.

While I'm at it, support Malaysian music!

I know I am one to talk. I hardly do. But I am very open to music suggestions from anybody. I accept that I don't know much about music which is why I am open to everyone's suggestion.

I have a friend, who is a musician. I mean, he has a part time job. But he (says) he just wants to be a musician. His ambition in life is to be a rock star. I mean all he wants is to play on stage and to produce albums. To drink and get wasted. To jam on stage. You get the drift.

He asked me: What music do you like Amy?

Me: Eerr..anything. All types.

Him (very incredulous and somewhat angry): you can't say that. Do you know how many types of music there is? Do you know every type? You just cant. Tell me what you like.

He actually demanded that I tell him.

Actually, I don't know how to tell him. If you asked me what is in my iPod, I can tell you that I have yes, Akon, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Timberland, all the top of the charts songs, Michael Buble, Oasis, Nirvana, Bee Gees, Eagles, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, and also some Jay Chou, Jolin Tsai, Faye Wong and many others, and cantonese songs, Japanese, Korean, French songs, and instrumental music, such as Kenny G.

I like all of them and I will continue to accept and download files from friends suggesting their version of good music to me.

Anyway I am getting sidetracked.

Guys with a guitar...come serenade me please..hahaha. The bf actually learnt classical guitar some 10 years ago. Let's see if he still remembers. I will beg him to play for me..

OK. I stole this off youtube.



I actually first came across him in quaintly.net

But I keep going back again and again to listen to this. Argh. Decided that I should just post it here.

Enjoy.

No comments: