Wednesday 14 April 2010

Blind Side...watch it!

I have just finished watching the Blind Side. Its a must watch! The movie is so touching and moving.



Because I suck at explaining, I copied this for you:

"The story of Michael Oher, a homeless and traumatized boy who became an All American football player and first round NFL draft pick with the help of a caring woman and her family."

The film stars Sandra Bullock and Quinton Aaron. Seriously. Must Watch! Its a great movie. Mum and Winnie kept bugging me watch it, telling me that the movie is great etc etc. But the story looked boring, and I never really liked Sandra Bullock.

Surprisingly though, the story line was pretty good. I didn't even notice the time. When the time flies, the movie is good.

This is why I should not crowd to the Spring on opening nights and weekends or watch movies when they are still new. I should wait for others to watch it first (namely my family members), then I can decide to watch or not.

Hahahhahaa...this way I only get to watch the good ones!! Shameless.



Ehh For some weird reason, I am suddenly reminded of Shirley. In London, when we were still staying together and went out shopping or eating anywhere; if she uses the toilet before me (girls either sit or squat) whenever she comes out, I would ask her: did you sit on it?

If she did, then I would sit. If she said no, then ok. I wont too. She always used to scold me for this selfish habit! hhahaha wtf not funny issit? So selfish of me.



Does these two situations not relate to each other?

Little bit.

Time to change topic. PMS now. No wonder I'm weird.

Its the PMS talking.

No comments: