Wednesday 7 April 2010

Meme

I am on a meme writing spree. Or a blog updating spree!

Here we go:

How many schools did I go to?

I started Kindy till primary 6 in Lodge, then Form 1-3 at SMK Tabuan Jaya, then SMK Stampin for F4-F5. IBMS College for 2 years? Then STM and LSC in London.

Was I the studious nerd, or the last minute hero?

Neither. I was never particularly good or bad in anything. I think I was invisible. Yea. The type like Anne Hathaway in Princess Diaries. The one where people sat on by accident simply cos you're so unnoticeable. That's me.

Was I the class ‘taiko’ or the teacher’s pet?

Neither too. Invisible people don't get noticed much. I don't make jokes, I am not loud, smart or pretty. I am just quiet and shy. Story of my life. Boring.

Three subjects I enjoyed.

English - cos it was easy. In Malaysia, English is easy. I think. Or maybe I have my early education in Lodge to thank for. Seriously though, when I went to SMK Tabuan Jaya, I was shocked to see the learning material for Form 1. Cos the literature and essay writing etc..was easy. Compared to Lodge lar.

Maths - cos I thought it was easy too. I think I have my maths tuition teacher to thank. Not school teacher. My tuition teacher was very good. She tutored me from F1-F5. And she always taught in advance of what my high school teacher was teaching.

Nothing else. I am not a good student in anything else. Hahahaa..I don't study much. Do I regret not studying more in SPM? Of course! It was so bloody easy compared to college and uni. Back then, I would think why why why?? Why didn't I study? Ahhh..but its over now. School life is over. My masters degree is rotting in my folder.

Three teachers that inspired me.

None. Seriously? Ahh ok..Let's see. Seriously la. None! Inspired me in what way?

I had two pregnant teachers - They taught me not to become a teacher if you're pregnant! Students learn nothing. One was constantly off and sick and not at work so I learnt nothing the whole year. The other one spat into a basin constantly throughout the lesson while teaching in class. It was so memorable. (And I am so evil).

And I'm tagging…

None of my close friends own a blog. Grr..

How about you? If you own a blog and if you are reading this now, do it now! Please?

No comments: