Sunday 18 April 2010

Apology accepted

Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

I agonized over it. Thought through ways of hating you back. In my mind, I was going through different arguments already. But in the end, I came to the conclusion to. just. apologize.

If only to smooth things over between us.

Turned out that was all it takes. Sorry is the hardest thing to say. But I am so glad I said it.

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, my heart felt so light. I felt good and relieved.

I resolve to do this more often. I don't have to win every fight. Have to keep reminding myself that's why I'm writing this here.


****************


So I found some photos that I have yet to post up..



From Chinese new year obviously. At Aunty Ivy's (far left) house, with Aunty Lina and mum.





OK. Time to call it a day..

My bed is calling. Night all.

No comments: