Monday 19 April 2010

Random photos

Here are some more random photos of my KL trip in no particular order. I had no makeup on and makeup on in some of the photos. I actually think there is no difference. So no point slaving over makeup every day, right? right?

Look at this. Toy cars everyday at 5pm onwards? Or earlier? They appear to be stuck there unmoving for the next few hours. I can't imagine driving home from work in that jam.

We were in KL from Thurs till Sunday. On Thursday and Friday, we wondered why there weren't more people around town.

On Saturday, the crowd seems to have more than doubled in size. And so has the traffic jam.



We initially had Tuborg. Then some salesgirls came up to ask us to try Jaz.



So we had a bottle each. I thought the name suited the beer. I'm sorry I don't know how to describe the taste of beers to you. But if I had to choose, ermm..Jaz is a quite nice change. Slightly funkier. Ohh I dunno how to explain.

Tuborg is typical. Like Carlsberg, or Heineken. They taste about the same. Tiger is slightly sweeter in comparison. I think lah.



Ehh I didn't have on make up here. Safe to say I have pretty good skin? Minus the pimple of course. I have an outbreak of pimple on my chin recently. Don't know why. Guess this rules out nice skin..



Pavillion and hot models on posters..



My backside to block out the hot models on posters...



I can't get enough of my rug! I am actually not using it yet. I have this kept at cs' bedroom right now. Tightly bound in a plastic bag and stuffed into a box. I made sure that he has not taken this out to use yet. Reason being, I want to use this at his new house only when its ready.

Sort of my house warming gift to me him.



Doesn't matter that I love this and him, not so..Since he loves me, he should err...love the rug. Yea..logical, and reasonable, no?



I HAVE FINALLY FOUND THIS!!!! I remember when I was a kid, someone (forgot who) offered me one of this. I had just one taste of it and I swear I remembered it for the rest of my life (all 25 years and counting).



I searched everywhere! In Kuching, at all the supermarkets, at Choice Daily, Cold Storage, Ta Kiong, Boulevard everywhere. They all failed me! I went to Taiwan and didn't find it. I went to London and searched through the Japanese shops. Alas! I had given up. And then.

Fate smiled upon me. I walked into Isetan and saw "Japan Fair". And the first thing I saw was this! I grabbed it and looked at the price. Ahhhh....nearly put it back. Cs, seeing how in pain I was, insisted I buy it. So I did!



In fact, I went back the next day and bought this much.



Ehh this is to last the whole of my life ok. What expiry date? Its worth it to get diarrhea ok. In fact, I sometimes drink sour milk knowingly hoping I get diarrhea. choi no lar. Just kidding of course!

In case there are not enough photos of cs..here he is eating some fried tempura from Shihlinsnacks. They cincai translate. But since I can't read or write chinese, I can't translate too. I'm pretty sure this is the well-known "tian pu lak" (mandarin) available at almost every night market, and sold together with the fried chicken (xian su chi), right?

I'm sure my siblings would understand. Ahh never mind..



With make up. Almost no difference really. My make up skills really sucks. Need improving..



This is us in the elevator or lift...I need a new camera. whine.



I love Melia hotel. Its directly opposite Times square. This is the view from our hotel room. Room 608? Dammit I forgot. I just know its the sixth floor.



I haven't had Budweiser for so long..So, when I saw it at 7-11, I bought a couple. This has to be the best beer, in my opinion.



Oh yea. When we were at the Speedos shop in Pavillion, we got snubbed by the girl! Dammit. When we walked in, two salesgirls continue chatting without a glance in our direction. So cs and I walked around looking for swimsuits. Cs wanted to buy a pair of trunks.

Two ang mohs walk in, they (bitches) stop talking immediately and went: good morning. can I help u sir? Chee-bye!

Actually those two ang mohs admittedly looked like swimmers, while we looked like time-wasters. But seriously, they (ang mohs) walked out the door in less than 3 mins. While, we bought a pair of trunks. Chee-bye again!



One bad thing about Melia Hotel is, they need to get a bigger room/space to serve breakfast! Every morning, there is a queue waiting to be seated. Then, I would see the manager and the servers rushing up and down clearing tables for the hotel guests. They really need a bigger room.

And more people cooking breakfast. I gave up waiting for eggs as part of my breakfast a few trips back, cos the queue was ridiculous. To have to wait 5 - 7 mins (that is long ok), for eggs sunny side up is ridiculous. My seat could have been grabbed by other people.

The breakfast time ends at 1030am, and I err normally arrive for breakfast at 1030am. Sooo..no time to wait. I arrive just in time to grab a toast, orange juice and coffee.



I like the photo below cos it looks like I was mid-air. Something like that anyway. See-through lifts rocks my socks.



Btw, we saw this guy on Sat (10/4) at Sungei Wang. Some singer, I think. Cs knows who he is. But I am ignorant as usual of chinese artistes. I may have heard his songs before, but I don't know his name.



Boring. Ehh give me some hunks lar. Daniel Wu. Or Louis Koo. Then hell yea..I would join the queue (if cs allows). Haha..I would allow him to go if it was SHE anyway.



OK. I asked cs. He said it was JJ. *shrugs*



This guy. Famous?

Writing about this trip makes me wanna go back to holidays again..

No comments: