Thursday 21 January 2010

Sick. Again.

I am sick. Again. I feel like shit most of the time. Don't know how am I going to go back to work! Have been on leave for two days already. I have a doctor's cert to cover till today only so I have to go back to work tomorrow. Boo..don't know how I am going to work like this. Wish I had thought of asking an extra day's leave.

Hate that after taking medication, I always suffer from gastric pains or heartburn. And I just have to wait for it to pass. My fever is still on and off. Grr..when will this end?

I hate this feeling. Like there is something stuck in my throat, like I have overeaten, and have a bloated stomach even though all that I have eaten the whole day are basically porridge and vegetables and the like. Sucks!

I have been going to the family doctor for years, ever since I was a kid. He is used to my symptoms, my sickness, and which medicine to give me whenever I am sick. But lately, I am really thinking of changing to other doctors.

Today, the nurse took my temperature. Then my blood pressure. Asked me to open my mouth to look at my tonsils. Tsked at the red, swollen enlarged tonsils. Scribbled on my medical card. Went out to take my medication. 2 mins later, doctor came in. Looked at the medical card. Asked me to open my mouth and Tsked at my tonsils again. Patted my hand and told me to drink more water. Signed my sick leave form. Left. 3 mins tops.

I wish he spent more time checking thoroughly.

Please please let me get well soon.

No comments: