Tuesday 4 August 2009

Back from the dead

I have been on sick leave the past few days cos I was sick. It just suddenly came. The vomiting, diarrhea which lasted till today even, and high fever, combined with gastric pains from throwing up everything I ate and drank, and dizziness. This morning, I did something stupid. I was so doped up from the medicine that I was washing my glass halfway in the sink when I decided to drink it. So idiotic. From the first sip, I thought eh..why is there bubbles? Only then I realized wtf am I doing?!! How to go back to work like that?

I think I can go back to work tomorrow since I am well enough to type this right now..Only thing is, the medicine makes me super sleepy and dizzy. Should I not take medication in the morning and day time? And only take them when I come home from work? What if I continue to throw up once I stop taking the medication? Argh. Dilemma. Maybe I should take one more day off till I finish the medication? How?!

No comments: