Monday 11 August 2008

Turn back time please?

Don't ask me how was work yet cos its too soon to answer that question. Ask me again in 2 weeks in which time I'll have formed an opinion on the work scope, work load, fellow colleagues, boss, boss's wife, office and the food around the office.

I've always had trouble giving speeches or presentation. Maybe not as bad as Anne Hathaway in The Princess Diaries where she threw up. But I'm still nervous every time I have to stand in front of people to give a speech. Nervous is not good cos it makes me forget things I actually do know. Things I've spent hours preparing for. But when I'm up there being I just feel I'm being judged and that things will go wrong. Everything goes out of my mind leaving me standing like an idiot with sweaty palms and an urge to go to the toilet.

So I hate sales and presenting to potential clients. God, don't make me do this.

Working in Mcd is stressful at times but at least there's no way I'm bringing work home with me. I get angry at stupid annoying customers who completely spoil my day for me, I scold lazy colleagues who piss me off but everything is fine when I'm home.

Working here now I feel pressured already!! Brought home files to read since I am being tested again tomorrow morning. Arrghh. I'm tired. Work was supposed to end at five. I have a feeling I will be cranky for some time. I don't want to be the person who gets angry at her family easily cos of work related stress. Have to keep reminding myself not to get angry.

But dammit. I will beat this. I will get this right.

Time goes by so fast when I want it to slow down. When I want it fast, it was slugging.



I wanna be that young naive girl again. Please?

No comments: