Friday 18 May 2012

Memes


QUESTIONS!

Meme from somewhere, forgot who or where. Should be Kah Ling.

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item?

Probably my lip balm.



I have mentioned this before, I am a lip balm freak. I CANNOT have dry, chapped lips. Major turn off. If I see people with chapped lips, I unconsciously keep licking my own lips and I feel like looking away, or else I keep staring. I can't help it. Sometimes I point it out to them. :X Sorry!
What is your most expensive?

Errmm..probably my Mary Kay products. The moisturizers, day and night cream.

I have all of these and a few others.

 But I also always try out different expensive creams/serums. One of the more pricey ones costs about RM 280 for a bottle of serum. Freaking pricey but I thought it was good. But I'm not using it now..too pricey to continue using it. Haih I can't help splurging on beauty items. Women's face, what to do?

I'm a sucker for the fancy marketing words, or if they are endorsed/recommended by people I like/follow. Such as the facial slimming gel Xiaxue recommended (but it friggin works!!), and the V shape face serum etc. I also buy a lot of facial masks and go for facials once a month. =.= Kill me now, only writing it out do I realize I spend quite a lot on this eh.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

Hmmm...love/hate relationship would be the products that are good but expensive! Or the products that are good but make my face oily. I have an oily face and some serums are good, makes my skin smoother (can feel the difference afterwards), but then its oily. Oh and sunscreen. I KNOW I have to use it everyday but it makes my skin oily. Haih.

Product that are hardest to get? The ones that are not available in Kuching lor. But its okay, small leetle Kuching is expanding these days. We finally have SASA in Kuching. I buy my NYX makeup stuff online, and erm what else? That's all I can think of now.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?



I recently fell in love with Maybelline's lip balm. I'm using the third one. It smells amazing!! And quite moisturising too. Can't wait to try out the rest.

I also love shower creams. I'm using Dove now - smells amazing too. I always get to choose which ones I want. Hahah cs has no say in this! 

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

I sometimes neglect to put on sunscreen and eye gel. And sleeping masks. :( There was a period of time when I was so hardworking - I put on the sleeping masks almost every night and my skin thanked me for it. But now..boo..I should get back that habit!

I'm using the one from Face Shop. Its good. Costs about RM 90+ ?



5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

The whole made up effect lah. One product cannot eh. I can't use just concealer, or foundation without eyeshadow, eyeliner etc. Can't use eyeliner without foundation too what. Cos my skin is not that awesome. So yea, everything!

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Ooohh..toned arms, legs, cute smile, sense of humour, tall, dark, handsome, nice ass, nice abs...wait did you ask for one? I can't make up my mind.. :)

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

Hmm..perfumes (cos they are pricey and I can't bring myself to buy them). Actually they cost almost as much as my own creams and stuff but those stuff I use everyday. Perfume on the other hand seems to be like luxury items for me.

I'm using Jadore. Smells really good. I never get sick of this and Charlize Theron is hot hot hot!



And I love this too:


DKNY's pink apple. Smells delicious! OK yeah, this should be in gluttony above. This wins definitely!

****

Change of topic. Its Friday! Tonight I'm going drinking with Winnie. Yeah yea, big surprise. Woman has a test till 8pm and is picking me up to go drinking straight after. Talk about alcoholics. Hahah she said and I quote, "...I have to, I NEED to.."

Its ok yao, I understand perfectly.

OK bye.

No comments: