Friday 22 July 2011

When life gives you apples, make apple juice!


Currently head over heels in ♥ over this photo.

It’s the leme leme app effect that makes it look good. Not us really. Plus we are finally relaxed, and not stiff in front of the camera.

But like any other couple, don’t look at the surface. Ever heard the phrase don’t judge a book by its cover?

Everything is not coming up roses. We have our own problems. I wish to God that I can spit everything out here, and fucking roll my eyes whenever I want to!

How ironic is it that I am finally learning what it means to get married. Its not between the two of you. It is so much more than that. The unity of two families, and every single thing in between. Why is it so hard! Making decisions.

I’m fine. Or at least I will be fine after an ice cold beer. No lah. I do have good news to share. I am drinking much less nowadays. *beams like a light bulb* !!!!!!

This is a major accomplishment for me. OK, I still drink during social gatherings and during weekends, and I get the urge to pick up a bottle whenever I feel frustrated. But I don't. That's the thing. I vent. But I don't actually drink! Happy *beams some more*

I realize this sounds like I'm a major alcoholic. =.=" But I'm not (this is where everyone else rolls their eyes at me for being delusional) Not helping with my own problems now. Haii fcuk it. I don't care. My blog is my own private domain where I can still fook you whenever I want to. So far lah..

***

Referring to the photo above, that was taken by Doris. That girl is stuck to her iphone and her camera. I swear, everytime I see her, she has her iphone or her camera pointing at me (the whole day!) Haha but I'm not complaining or I wouldn't be able to get such gorgeous photos from her! :)

It was very impromptu. What was supposed to be a simple, normal photoshoot outing turned into a somewhat spontaneous trip for 5 friends, one photographer, one make up artist, and a lot of cameras! :) Fun~

No comments: