Saturday 4 June 2011

And another one

I like this phrase below that I took from Sweet Valley Confidential.

"...She once heard that a better gauge of drunkenness than a breathalyzer was a simple test: The drunker you are the more you think you can drive.."

I think its damn accurate. I remember on a few occasions when I had one too many drinks at Terminal one with friends, I would pester cs to let me drive his car. Not far lah. Just around the neighborhood, mind.

It sounds irresponsible, but I was driving reaaaly slowly. Plus, it was about 3am already, not much people around. Even the dogs were sleeping by then. (Must disclaimer some more, I don't do this anymore. This was ages ago. Old story!)



His car is a manual, and I haven't driven a manual ever since I passed my driving test. Some more, his is a heavily modified car, so it is a bit more challenging than driving my instructor's car.
Anyway. My point is, I like that phrase..

Moving on.

After those ugly photos taken of me in the convertible dress somewhere below, I was determined to find a way to pose that shows off a slimmer me. Vanity, if you will.

I mean, all those people in blogshops selling their stuff. They can't all be model material. Not all clothes fit you like a charm. They must have simply mastered a technique of posing.

And that is what I have accomplished!



Why? Cos I'm thinking of selling off some ok make that a lot, of my preloved clothes. Majority of them are worn once, or never before. So, why did I buy them in the first place?

Because I was a fool, sorely tempted. Its the one thing that all women (except Suet Li, I believe) are guilty of.

Oh man, she is my idol. When will I learn to save money like her? Ok lah, no need to answer me. I know its never.



Its a bad make up and bad hair day, hence the face. Also I was quarrelling with cs that day. 5 mins after this photo, I removed the make up, put on my swimsuit and went swimming. I've been swimming quite often lately. It is slowly replacing my treadmill as my number 1 form of exercise.

As I am moving closer to Sept 3rd, I am also closer to saying goodbye to my treadmill. Haha idiot I sound so emo. Dumb shit. Wonder if I can persuade my parents to allow me to move it to the new house heh hhe. Impossible.

So yea. Another rubbish post done. Too free now, nothing to do! Bye!

No comments: