Monday 13 June 2011

Sharing is caring

Good news of the day!! Buy 1 Free 1 McD medium fries on the 14th and 15th June 2011.

CLICK HERE, HERE, OR HERE. Its the same link. Haha but I'm in a good mood, not to mention free and hungry now, so I am going to gaze at my voucher again..

All you have to do is print them out (the voucher) and show it to the cashier at Mcd. Any Mcd in Malaysia, except the ones at MDS/MOS (wherever that is, Genting and airport!)That's it. Voila.

Buy ONE Medium sized fries ala carte, and get ONE free. Btw, ala carte means just fries only. Not applicable with the meals.


MCD fries to tempt me and everyone else! :)

Free food is always good. Free fries from Mcd, even better.

Don't remind me that I am still on antibiotics.

*fingers crossed that cs doesn't see this before I go buy some fries for myself*

*big happy looney smile -I don't know what's wrong with me. Even before I knew of this, I was smiling widely at everything. Wtf is wrong Amy? Its Monday! But I'm happy as a lark! :)

No comments: