Wednesday 19 January 2011

A kiss is not a kiss without your sigh..

Ever since I heard that song, I can't get it out of my head. After consulting google and youtube, I am even more hooked.

For your viewing pleasure:



A kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca,
But a kiss is not a kiss without your sigh....♥

Is that not the most romantic thing ever? Sigh. I am such a romance at heart aren't I? The weird thing is, I have never thought of this myself. I mean, I never imagined myself as this.

As I was discussing with Eileen about her tattoos, I told her what I wanted. She smiled at me and said I that I am a just a romance at heart. This startled me. This was also the first time anyone ever said this to me. Hmmm..I think she may be right though..

I took these photos sometime last year. I don't remember the occasion but it seems fitting for tonight:



Weirdly enough, I have never watched Casablanca. I know what the movie is about, and have read about it. But I have yet to get my hands on the movie. Who has it? Borrow please?



Earlier tonight, I entered cs and myself in a contest. Haha. If all goes well, I shall be posting it up here tomorrow and hope that everyone reading this will vote for me please! More details later.



I mentioned before, I heard that guy singing this song at that place. I am so in love and so shamelessly admitting it.

I love you more and more each day as time goes by...

How did cheesy love songs get to be my thing now? Don't know and don't care.

Lyrics here:

I fell in love with you watching Casablanca
Back row of the drive in show in the flickering light
Popcorn and cokes beneath the stars became champagne and caviar
Making love on a long hot summers night

I thought you fell in love with me watching Casablance
Holding hands 'neath the paddle fans in Rick's Candle lit cafe
Hiding in the shadows from the spies. Moroccan moonlight in your eyes
Making magic at the movies in my old chevrolet

Oh! A kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca
But a kiss is not a kiss without your sigh
Please come back to me in Casablanca
I love you more and more each day as time goes by

I guess there're many broken hearts in Casablanca
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/b/bertie-higgins-lyrics/casablanca-lyrics.html ]
You know I've never really been there. so, I don't know
I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen
But it hurt just as bad when I had to watch you go

Oh! A kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca
But a kiss is not a kiss without your sigh
Please come back to me in Casablanca
I love you more and more each day as time goes by
Oh! A kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca
But a kiss is not a kiss without your sigh

Please come back to me in Casablanca
I love you more and more each day as time goes by
I love you more and more each day as time goes by

****

Good night! :)

No comments: