Thursday 16 April 2009

Hugs and Kisses

I was looking through old photos when I came across their faces and sigh. I miss them. I suck at keeping in touch. They are my best and closest friends and yet I've never called them. Ever. Oh shit. I feel a bit guilty now..



My lame excuses: At least I keep this blog to keep in touch. I do chat on msn. Err..sometimes..

I do update my facebook. I do send emails. Or at least forward mails.



Shit. My excuses are getting worse..



I miss you guys..and those days together when we still stayed in the same house, and fought over who used the bathroom first..and who should wash the dishes (mostly me), the toilet (mostly shirley), or the kitchen stove (nifer).

We've all gone down different paths now. Soon we will all be in different locations. I hate it. But life goes on and I'm glad that both of you are doing well now.


Happy Belated Nifer.


Shirley's mum took this photo of us together. Idiots.

I miss them..sigh..I'm so emoey now..damn.

No comments: