Sunday 30 November 2008

Winnie's Day

Winnie (my sister) turned 19 on the 27th. Haha. The day before her birthday, Kevin (our brother) had to buy her lychee cheesecake. In the car, Kevin turned to me at the the traffic lights and asked: eh, how old is winnie? We stared at each other for about 5 seconds then I said: 19 i think. 18? We started counting. Oh. Ok. 19. Then we grinned at each other and continued our journey. Sorry winnie! I keep thinking ur older than that. Hahah..

Anyway, it was quite boring for her that day I think. It was on a Thursday, the day she finished her exam. Can't go out to celebrate cos her bf and friends' exams end on Friday.

So, she chose Magenta for dinner. The parents snacking before main course.



Birthday Girl grinning happily after all that food. Haha. Not too much actually. She had pasta with lamb, while I was practicing vegetarian so I had seafood linguine. Dad had a seafood platter, and mum had her usual fish and chips, while kevin had sirloin steak. Didn't take photos sorry. I was starving.


Covering up her tummy. I'm kidding winnie! 

Brother:


Winnie's lychee cheesecake. Never had it before. Tastes quite good actually. Highly recommended. Winnie chose it, words and all..



Daddy's little girl all grown up.


She took so long making her wish. Wishing u pass ur exams yao? Wishing u did better in exams? Wishing u studied harder? The nights before her exam, she spent chatting/nagging/venting to me. Then, in the mornings, she'd be awake by 6am and telling me: i regret talking to u last night. If only i studied more...



I'm lousy at aiming with my camera phone so here is half of me with winnie.


Like mother like daugther?


A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. 


Take bimbotic photos like this.
I need to go shoppping for new clothes. When I wore this again, mum said: u should throw away this top. I've seen it waaay too many times. Jeez man. I never thought I'd say this but: I have no time to go shopping!! I'm either too busy/tired or there's something else more important than shopping for myself. 

Enough for this post. Updates next time. Bye.

No comments: