Wednesday 19 November 2008

BlueZnite

That's the theme for the night. Blue attire, blue accessories etc. Most people wore blue, or the company t-shirt which was blue. Here are some photos from Saturday night. The company annual dinner. At Holiday Inn by the Poolside. This is the setting. At 7pm when people are arriving. A very relaxed atmosphere. I like.


There were around 12 tables I thinks. Not sure. Don't even know how many colleagues I have since some flew in from KL and US for this dinner. Anyway, this photo was taken from the stage. Very good camera quality. I don't even know whose camera or whose photos are these from. Copied them from the computer at work. =)


Seriously, I don't know half the names of my colleagues yet. And I'm kind of embarrassed to blurt out: Sorry, but what's your name? Then they'd look at me in disbelief and say wtf?! You don't know my name? So...

Anyway, food was alright. Not too bad. But I didn't eat much. Gained weight as shown in the photos. Damn.


No idea what is it. Lots of whipped cream, probably tastes horrible. Cos I hate cream...


Barbequed meat and satay. Again, I didn't sample any. Such a waste of money. But, I make up for it with drinking alcohol. Free flow. Too bad I was practicing self control...better don't scare my colleagues yet..

Charisa and I. She is exactly one day younger than me as I found out that night. We should have almost the same personality eh? Bitchy. Impatient. Stubborn. Haha..kidding.. Don't know her well yet...

From left: Kuei Nee, Nancy, Charisa and me.

I sat with other 9th floor colleagues. We're the company analysts here. The two on the left are editors. I'm the newest CA among the group. Have so much more to learn to catch up with them.


Shirley, remember Melissa??


Table 9 sucks at games. We were out the first round. The game was pretty simple. Just listen to part of the song and guess the singer and title of the song. This game suits our company cos at work every day everyone has on earphones, head bopping to the music while doing our work.


Pretty girls queuing up for food.


My table mates. At work, they kept circulating emails urging us to join the competitions. With names such as apple eating, coke drinking competition, they sound so mundane, so boring. But, surprisingly it was fun.

It was hilarious watching them eating the apples without hands. Winner gets a hamper. The guy on the right won.


Drinking coke using the baby's milk bottle. What's that called? Sucking on the teat? Tit? whatever. Still funny.


And karaoke competition. Then, around 930pm we went to Tribes, the pub, and the real fun begins. This photo below consists of my colleagues forming a band. Not too bad actually. Great performance.



And I met Jackie. He's the only non-Finexsys person there that night. He was invited by a friend to play the drums for the band since they couldn't find a drummer.
I like drummers. They look so cool...

No, actually guys who play an instrument looks cool.

Somehow, that sounds wrong...


Dancefloor. Lazy to type now.


Mary, who is a great singer. Seriously. She rocks!


Last but definitely not least, my mummy:

Amelie.

My teacher, my mentor, my sensei.

No comments: