Tuesday 4 November 2008

Bad habits

I don't know when did I get into the habit of not checking my yahoo mail. I used to hate not checking and deleting it. But, now I really don't bother. I let it pile up. Pretty soon it'll read 1000 unread emails. I'm being the type of person I hate.

I'm going to list some of my bad habits here. Things I hate when people do, yet I do myself.

- I don't reply people when they talk. Specifically, mum and Kevin. I've got so used to not answering that my family are used to me too. Once, when i actually bothered to reply mum, Winnie turned to me in surprise and said: I can't believe you actually answered mum. I've got so used to you being quiet.

Why am I talking about this now? Cos just now Kevin was talking to me in the kitchen. As usual, I did my stuff and ignored him. He finished talking, sniggered a bit stupidly then left me alone. Actually, I hear what he said but its so not worth a reply. But then he actually started pinching me then said: why u so hou lian one?

Can you imagine what its like to talk to someone who don't answer you? Yep. that's me. Shirley used to complain too. Its just that I'm a very quiet person. I don't talk much. I hear you loud and clear. If I have something to say, I'll say it.  I hate people who talk too much when they don't know what they're talking about. Worse than being quiet. 

If you don't know, keep quiet. Don't open your mouth and remove all doubt!


Love me, Hate me.

- Ok, I just asked winnie: what do you hate most about me? She said: your bitchiness. I AM NOT BITCHY. I AM slightly BITCHY. Just slightly. When I'm cranky. When I'm bored. When I'm short tempered (which is always).. When i'm impatient. (everyday) OK. Fine. I'm a little bitchy. Life's a bitch. Life made me a bitch.

What Winnie calls my bitchiness, is what Willie calls my cibai kuan.

For example:

Mum: sleep early. you have to wake up early.

Me:(I didn't bother to look up or take off my headphones) and said you too.

*sigh* Predictably, mum turned around and said: what did u say to me?

I said: i'm going to sleep. Didn't you hear? Then I turn to winnie and said while rolling my eyes, what did i say just now winnie?

Winnie of course kept quiet larr..

Ok la. I know I'm a bitch. And I don't blame mum or willie for wanting to slap me really hard sometimes.

Don't hate me. I'm very lovable when you get to know me. =p

- My next bad trait should be my impatience. I get impatient VERY easily. And i show it. Damn. I hate myself. Shirley must hate me so much for this. She can tell when I'm getting impatient and just asks me to pass the phone to someone else to talk to her. Like tell her directions, explain something etc. I'm a bad teacher. I will scold people I'm supposed to teach as if they're being stupid on purpose. I'm such a bitch. Damn.

Ok. That's enough for tonight. Everyone should hate me now.

Bye.


Bitch in disguise. Hahahahaa..

One last word: SORRY i'm such a bitch. 

No comments: