Friday 20 June 2008

Summer is in the air

Summer is in the air. Its time to bring out the shorts, skirts and flip flops again. Its the time when shops are full of bikinis again. I have yet to wear mine. No chance to wear actually. Its always too cold in London, and too hot in Malaysia. I'm afraid of the cold here and afraid of getting dark back home. Haha. Bit idiotic, i know.

Time to start eating summer fruits again. I love strawberries and cherries, but they are unfortunately very expensive in Malaysia. But back here, I'm going to eat as much of them as I can. Why are the cherries in Malaysia so bitter whereas the cherries here so sweet? I mean the cherries on top of cakes. Are the processed or what.



One of the most delicious pearl juice drink is this: mango peach juice with pearl. Its really filling too. The drink is smooth but still thick cos its filled with little mango and peach pieces in the drink. Yumm.. Normally what I order at HK Diner, Chinatown. But it doesn't come cheap though. It costs 3.60. If I compare it to McD, I can get a Medium Quarter Cheese Meal with Coke and it would cost me 3.69.





The sandwiches comprises a beef patty with ketchup, mustard, pickles, sliced onions, salt, pepper and two slices of cheese on a sesame seed bun. I prefer this to Big Mac. Never tried Big Mac and probably never will. Doesn't attract me at all..

I was at HK Diner with Shirley last night. While she enjoyed her chicken curry, I had my drink and camera. Took random photos of people walking by the window. I'll just let the photos do the talking.


C*bai Amy don't want to eat with me..


The view opposite from where we're sitting.


Long bus and bike.


Police. I think.



And me.

No comments: