Thursday 29 August 2013

Memes

Hello. I finally have time to blog a bit.

So, my blog's comments is a bit screwed up. I noticed two comments on my email. One is lost, and another one is still there.

One person commented asking me to blog about my new place. Thanks for the reminder and suggestion. Good thought. 

The other comment: I forgot what she/he said and I can't find it. Not in my emails or anywhere. I just remember it being Star Cruise related. Sorry. But um, if you want to ask again, email me: anaksim0n@yahoo.com. I'll reply. Promise. :)

But um I'm not going to blog about the new place yet. Not today. I haven't got around to taking pics. Reason being, its super messy. Heheh and its not technically my new place. I explain next time.

In the meantime, you're stuck with usual updates on life now. :)


What I wore to work yesterday with tights. It was a rainy day. Rained the whole night, on and off. Year end coming soon. Summer's ending (says Shirley, not me). But yeah, monsoon season coming soon.


My hair is getting lighter. I'm getting quite bored of it actually. Thinking of cutting or at least trimming a bit. We shall see. This Saturday is Hari Kebangsaan. Yes!! Independence day for non-Malaysians.

So it means we're not working on Saturday. Hoo haa!! That was a cheer btw.

Cs' badminton buddies are going to Sematan (beach), but too bad we're not joining. Too late notice, so we already have plans to go out drinking at night with a bunch of friends. I miss the beach..so long since I over night at any beachy place. Beachy is a word in my dictionary. :D So is peachy.


That was my weird combination of lunch yesterday. In addition to two kiwi's.

Today's weird lunch combination is a kiwi, a pear, and some grapes. Had some biscuits for breakfast.

I'm so unmotivated to make my own lunch, or buy bread from Wilson bakery, or Bakerei, or walk to Mcd, or to eat anything else. 

Change topic. I know what Winnie (and everyone else) is thinking now: Be sad yourself. Don't need to tell us. Pfft.

****

Stole some meme's from Sunday Stealing again.

IF I WON 100 MILLION DOLLARS.... 

What kind of car would you buy? 
Some kind of sports car cos it looks cool. 

Where in the country would you move to? 
 Hmm..some place with four seasons. Maybe Australia. I've never been there but there has to be a reason why so many Malaysians refuse to come back from there, and end up settling down or retiring there. 

What kind of house would you buy? 
The kind that has a swimming pool, badminton courts (for Cs), movie theatre, walk in closets, and tv's in the bathroom. Oh and close to the beach. 

Would you give your family any money? 
Of course lah. Then my Dad can retire immediately. And buy my parents air tickets to Las Vegas on a private jet. Cos Las Vegas has always been dad's dream. Sigh. I wish. 

What charity would you donate to?
I don't know but I would research probably to make sure its legitimate and for a good cause.

Would you give your friends any money?
No. But I would buy everyone dinner and happy drinks on me.

Where would you go on vacation? 
Oh man..Venice, Santorini, Iceland (to see the Northern Lights), Canada (for Niagara falls), U.S. (simply cos never been: California, New York, Miami), Spain, Australia, Japan, and so on and so forth.

What luxury item would you buy first? 
Err..probably Channel bags or some other ridiculously priced bag for mum first. 

Would it change your life? 
Yes!!! 

Would you save any of it? 
Yes!! And invest so I never have to work ever again!!

Would it change your current relationship?
 No. Cs can be my toy boy now. Hahaha.

Would you quit your job?
 Well, duh.

Would you ever work again?
 No. Maybe a professional traveler. How's that?

What one task would you never do again? 
 CSD and Text. 

What dream of yours would you be able to do? 
 Provide for my parents. And I mean everything. Not just basic everyday things, but let them live in luxury. 

Would you change the way you dress?
 I don't think so.. I'll be able to afford pricier stuff but I've never been crazy for brands. 

Would you change anything about your body? 
 I would get invisalign and correct my eyesight. That's about it.

Would you miss anything about not being rich? 
 No.

Who would be the first person you tell?
 Cs.

Would it bring you happiness?
Yes. To an extent. There are some things that money cannot help but to an extent, it would change everything.

Question: am I materialistic then?

****

Meme from here.

1: Do you notice a persons eye color?
Well, we don't have much choice her in Kuching, so no. Everyone is either dark brown or black. Boring. 

2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
 Milk.

3: If you could get a  tattoo free, would you do it? what would it be?
 Of course. Been wanting one for years. Recently, Winnie and I were thinking of getting a sister tattoo, but we cannot agree on the same one each or even the same location. Haha. But yeah, of course I want one (to start with).

4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
 Small. Its ok. Sometimes wish it were bigger, but never smaller. :) 

5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
 How about none. 

6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
 Peach strawberry. Just sounds like a good combination. Never had that before.

7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
 Well, I once walked out of the toilet with the back of my dress tucked into my panties. Funnily enough, I didn't mind so much when the guys laughed at me. Thick skinned. Or just really stupid.

8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
Don't remember.

9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
 Don't remember too lah.

10: Have you ever fired anyone?
 Nope. But I think I scared off  one of my colleagues after her first day. Haha. This was at Mcd. My boss asked me to train her. I was hurrying to leave, so I gave her so much instructions and pressured her to do faster, better etc so I could leave. And err I never saw her again.

11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
 Nope. Wanted to though.

12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
 No.

13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
 A dog. Hahaa.

14: What's your favorite place to relax?
 Beach (with a beer).

15: What's your most favorite part of your personality?
 I forgive and forget easily. Doesn't mean you should take advantage though!!

16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
 Neither.

17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
 Nope.

18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event live?
 Badminton counted?

19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
 Toooo many to mention or remember please.

20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
Neither. Hate both. Always request for none!

OK. Bye. Rushing to go eat dinner now. Bye.

No comments: