Wednesday 11 September 2013

Let sleeping dogs lie..

Sometimes just the simplest things in life are enough to make me happy.


A good book and a snoring dog by my feet.

I am re-reading "the girl who played with fire now". Its the second book in the trilogy. Good stuff. If you know me, you would know that I am always reading some book almost everyday.

I read when I eat lunch everyday. Some people prefer movies. Me, I'm definitely a book person. I have a few books lying around in the house now..all half-read. I have "the lake house" in my bedroom now. I was reading Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire during lunch.

Cherrie is sleeping by my feet. Cutest thing ever. She snorts and sighs in her sleep. Once in a while, she shifts and looks at me to make sure I'm still here. 

Last time with ah boi, he would drag his blanket with him when I move from the living room to my laptop. As soon as I turn off the tv, he knows! He wakes up and drags his little blanket between his teeth and plop down on my feet to slewp again.

Gawd I love dogs. They are so loyal and so cute.

No comments: