Sunday 26 October 2008

La la la

Went to Kitty's blog and saw this! I shall do this cos Kitty made me smile with her post. Haha.

three names you go by:
- amy
- mi / ah mi(friends, bro, sis)
- miss minggu

three screen names you've had:
- amysimon
- flowergal (its my stupid email lar)
- amy the sheep (its a stupid nickname someone gave me)

three physical things you like about yourself:
- my shoulders
- my hands
- my nose? sometimes. lol.

three physical things you don't like about yourself:
- my ass. hahaha
- my many scars
- err..tummy?

three parts of your heritage:
- iban
- chinese
- taiwanese

but i look like a typical chinese only. been getting this a lot from my colleagues. they speak english to me then are surprised when i reply in mandarin. then say: u speak iban too? err..no. sorry.

three things that scare you:
- getting fat and old and ugly (hey that's three things)
- losing

three of your everyday essentials:
- phone
- vaseline
- money

three things you are wearing now:
- bra
- undies
- specs

=p

three of your favorite bands or musical arts:
- i dont
- have
- any favorites.

three of your favorite songs right now:
- i don't know the titles or artists. i just listen and dance. i get them from winnie most of the time.

three things you want in a relationship:
- loyalty
- laughter
- great sex hahahhahahaa

three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
- toned, built body/legs/shoulders/arms. anything
- abs
- cute smile

actually tall dark and handsome sums it up.

three of your hobbies:
- reading
- dancing
- swimming

three things you wanna do really badly right now:
- sleep
- swim
- laze around

three careers you're considering/considered:
- due to the current economy conditions, i doubt i'll have any luck searching for a new job. better just work hard at my current job and forget any dreams for now.

three places you want to go on vacation:
- taiwan
- japan
- USA

three things you want to do before you die:
- go to japan
- eat my last meal
- have great sex if i have the energy. hahahhaa.a..i sound like such a horny bitch.

five people you want to see take this quiz:
- no one would take this.

No comments: