Sunday 16 June 2013

In anticipation of next Sunday

As I'm writing this, I'm thinking of mum, Winnie, Janet and Angela. What are you guys doing? Its Sunday 2:13 pm. They should be waiting for check-in for boarding or on the cruise already.

Tomorrow they will be in Krabi. The day after they will be in Phuket. If you can't tell yet, I wanna go tooo.

Actually I will be. Next Sunday to be exact. Hahah.

That's why I'm so keen to know exactly what they are doing now.

We are going on Star Cruise Libra from Penang - Phuket - Krabi. Then staying in Penang to eat all the char kueh tiaw, Penang laksa, Penang prawn mee, and so on and so forth. Can't wait. Its been so longgg. Or so it seems.

Unrelated news but Lee Chong Wei (LCW) is playing now versus some guy from Germany. Sorry I don't know the name. Indonesia Open. I have learned that I cannot talk to Cs while LCW is playing.

I'm not really looking forward to the cruise; just more looking forward to go on a holiday. I'm scared I would get sea sick. Either Cs or me. So I'm praying for good weather so I won't have to get dizzy.

The last two times I went on a cruise, I did get dizzy. Not all the time. But it comes and goes, and I can't even walk straight sometimes. But that was in winter. Super bad weather. From Newcastle to Amsterdam. The other cruise was from Newcastle to Stavanger, Norway in summer.


Both cruises operated by DFDS Seaways. 









All touristy shots. I miss my jacket. When am I gonna wear you again bao bei? You kept me warm and snug for so long.. 

Hahah I'm bored. LCW is still playing. Woe is me. Oh wait. He won!! 


OK that means I'm free to go too. This photo was taken end of July. Hence no winter jacket.

No comments: