Tuesday 4 June 2013

6 Cheese Pizza

Opened my Drafts folder and found several posts inside to fill up my blog. Hehe. Its Gawai holidays. Gimme a break. I'm busy enjoying myself to the fullest. Hahha. This is the first time I sat down in front of my laptop. Ahem. 

I just got back from Santubong with my in-laws today. This afternoon. It is also the first trip that I have slept before 12 am. Shocker. Ask any other Kuching peeps please, who sleeps before 12 at Damai? Hahah..its different. Everyone cooing over Nathan. Not a bad thing. Cutie pie makes me wanna get pregnant. :X Actually looking at Xiaxue's baby Dashiel makes me wanna get cracking- make babies too.

I have lost count of the number of times I used it as an excuse. Heheh. Me and him both. :)

Too much information? Moving on moving on.


I wrote this post to enter into a competition like years ago. :X 

Procrastinator. 

Actually the pizza kinda sucked. Yeah coming from me, the hardcore fan. Know that I speak the truth! Its out fault too. We chose the plain 6 cheese pizza only with no other toppings, which means that it just tasted of cheese. Full stop. 


I think that's why I didn't bother entering the competition.


We both look so different then and now. It also shows how long this has been sitting in my Drafts folder. Ahem.


OK yeah I updated my blog. 

Laters baby.

No comments: