Thursday 28 March 2013

Memes Again

Hello. Feeling bored again so I stole some memes from Sunday Stealing.

***

Have any memories that you’d like to forget?
Yaa..the things I said or did after drinking too much.

Is there someone you really like to hang out with and just talk about stuff?
 Cs and Winnie. Be flattered yao. Haha.

Have you ever been called prince or princess?
 Princess yes, prince no. Haha. By my colleagues last time.

Do you think teenagers are weird?
 No. Why are they weird?? Lol. So rude.

How fast does your mood change?
 Very fast. I'm a woman.

How are you feeling?
 Happy, cos its public holiday tomorrow!! Plus its payday. :)

Do you want someone to call you right now?
 No..I'm busy doing this.

What do you always take with you?
 Phone, lip balm etc. Lazy to answer this. Boring question. Skip.

Is your bed comfortable?
 When its not creaking, yes.

Would you say you’re an understanding person?
 Kinda..

Are you generally a happy person?
I think so.

Who’s in your facebook profile picture with you?
 Cs. When I changed it, he said: finally!! About time he's in my profile pic. Hahah cos I'm always in his.

Were you single on Valentines Day?
Nope.

What is the last movie you watched?
 Jack and the Giant Slayer?

Do you listen to songs when you’re done?
 Heh? I don't understand. Done what?

Are you talkative?
 Not really. Too quiet sometimes.

What are your St. Patty's day plans?
I went to Loso bar with my friends. It was ok.

***

Be honest, who texted you last?
 DiGi.

Do you sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?
 Closed please.

Do you drink tea?
Yes, mostly green tea though.

Do you have plans for tomorrow?
 Waking up really early in the morning for Ching Ming (Chinese Tomb Festival). Its actually next week but since its a public holiday tomorrow, we're going then.

What’s worse: dry skin or chapped lips?
 Chapped lips.

Would you be surprised if Facebook started charging?
 Not really.

Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation?
 California.

How many social media sites are you registered with?
 Dunno.

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants?
 Why are there no skirts in here?

So, what if you changed lives for one day with the last person you texted?
 Cs? I know his life. I'm a huge part in it. I want to change sex though. Heheh swap bodies with him. Then I can play badminton, jack off, and err..fuck me? HAHA. Joke please.

Last person you told a secret to?
 Dunno..Cs or Winnie or Shirley.

What are you listening to at the moment?
 Nothing.

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
 Sofa.

Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?
Yes, three guesses who.

Are you going to any concerts this year?
 Rainforest music festival counted? Haha probably not.

Do you believe in Karma?
Yes, it is a stupid bitch.

No comments: