Sunday 11 October 2009

Too late

1) My Facebook account is still nonexistent. I never realized how often I was on FB till it was gone! How I depend on FB for updates on friends news. Whether they are on vacation or back yet. New photos on outings. Reviews on cafes/restaurants/pubs in and around Kuching. And the latest up-to-date gossips. Grr..Now, I login to cs' FB account cos we have quite a lot of friends in common. But still! I want my account back dammit! All my contacts and photos grrr...!!

2) Bimbo of the day!

Ever since I started work, I have been so lazy in applying makeup. What more to say of fake eyelashes. But I so love the effect of falsies. During the first few weeks of work, I put on sunscreen everyday after my moisturizer, applied foundation and powder. Occasionally applied eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. Pretty soon, I grew lazy and I set the alarm clock later and later. Today, I set my alarm at 8:10 am, got out of bed at 8:15 to shower, dry my hair, change, drink water, and leave the house at 8:45. I reach the office at 9am sharp. Before, I reached the office around 830 - 845am. Now I think its weird to arrive early.




Beauty comes with a price: patience. Most Fridays before going to VA, I sit before mum and Winnie, both of whom are already done with their makeup, whereas I'm just starting. Then I try to beg/coax/bribe them into applying the makeup for me! MAKEUP IS A FREAKING CHORE. Especially on Friday evenings when all I want is to sleep.

Notice the difference without fake eyelashes:


Almost nonexistent eyelashes. So boring. Maybe its the flash.

No comments: